Procedure for day of appointment
In our effort to follow the framework for re-opening dental offices in Oregon and allowing for social distancing to be in place within our office, we will be implementing the following:
- Please remain in your car upon arrival to our office location and call our office at 503.635.3584 to notify the office you have arrived (please be prepared to tell us your name, make/model of car, and area where you are parked). We ask for your consideration in arriving on time to your scheduled appointment and understanding with any delay in seating you for your appointment.
- A member of our dental staff will greet you at your car. At that time, you will be asked pre-screening questions and your temperature will be taken
- Once the pre-screening is complete, the dental staff member will accompany you into the office to seat you for your appointment
- If the patient is sedated for their appointment, or if the patient is a minor, the driver accompanying the patient will need to answer the pre-screening questions and sign the form for the patient. Please be sure you have reviewed the pre-screening questions with your driver before your appointment day/time and are comfortable with disclosing the information within the prescreening questionnaire with your designated driver for your appointment.
- If the patient has a driver to the scheduled appointment, we will ask the driver to wait outside of the office to help with maintaining social distancing within our office.
- We look forward to seeing you for your scheduled appointment. If you have any questions, please call our office at 503.635.3584